Monday, April 15, 2013

Impact Debris

Claim: Conspiracy theorists insist there was no plane wreckage at the Pentagon. "In reality, a Boeing 757 was never found," claims pentagonstrike.co.uk, which asks the question, "What hit the Pentagon on 9/11?"





Fact: Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash, he helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, (CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C.) "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." His eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts... Okay?"

No comments:

Post a Comment